Isthmus of Ignatz

Brick by Brick

Monday, July 12, 2004

Beady-eyed vermin discovers shop

The situation is fluid and the undercurrents are turbulent and I can't swim. That's just to say anything can happen at any moment. Over the weekend, I had the luxury of home to myself and shacked in the fridge for long periods. This state of waste meant I kept no prior beer appointments and developed a relapse of lung disease. Read an unexpectedly gripping essay on 'women and space in a Renaissance Italian city' and still greeding on the tome on art history. next stop should be the one on the architecture of south india. But on Sunday suddenly something happened. I ventured out with beady eyes, took bus 119, got off at the Indian Express where I was splashed with mud and where i caught 13B that took me to this stop (the one right after mudra; the ford showroom/before joseph's?). I dont know what the name of the shop is but it's right there and it's just right. no one badgering you physically or metaphysically and great kathakalli music in the background - very withdrawn and my secret.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home