Isthmus of Ignatz

Brick by Brick

Wednesday, September 14, 2005



i'm impressed even if it's a mistake: got tea in bone china. (Featured in photo: Newport Mist Mikasa Pottery Stoneware)

***
Last nite, was forced to be on the terrace. Something I havent done in a very long time. Only because the younger generation in-laws with boyfriend and brand new husband repsectively were in for din. So on the terrace. I found the moon. And I was thinking - look at it shining through the high clouds. I was thinking new things. I also thought - it's not really shining through: the clouds are translucent and letting it. I thought of inside and outside, near and far, around and apart. And the wind wasnt the gust of other days. This was what i thought was a moon wind. I could see my shadow from the moonnlight.
***
"My kids adore McDo ... but they dont go because the food is good."
-Business Week
Could the second part of the sentence be misunderstood? or is it only a comma that would make the difference?
***

2 Comments:

At 2:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"My kids adore McDo ... but they dont go because the food is good."
-Business Week


They go there for the toys :)

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Finny Forever said...

They go there for the poys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home