Isthmus of Ignatz

Brick by Brick

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Everything he Understood

Iggy spoke among the many beans in him as he rumbled in the morning autobug.

"Why are those dogs galloping down the road like they have somewhere to go?" Buff. Buff.

"The last one in the gallop team appears vaguely self-conscious in her lopsided loose sprint."

"It seems to be thinking - I hope it looks like I fit in - this be the only gang I got."

"It looks like it might cry if it weren't galloping and faking outrage for the pack."

"I've been dreaming of earthquake these past nights."

"The building shaking badly without falling."

"And I'm clutching the bedsheet on the bed where i lie at night."

"I cry 4 hail marys to stop the earthquakes."

"The unwilling dog; this deception of devotion. We are weak"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home