Isthmus of Ignatz

Brick by Brick

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Here I am

I'm staying in a hotel (next to the beach) called Hotel Qualite that is better known for its rather casual cuban-like neighborhood bar than females who chose to stay there. The toilet is right out of a cinematic rep of Dutch Middle Ages with chequered tiles and there's running water. And actually the bar can give many blore ones a personality crisis - but I dont have the pleasure of using it. The water has long since run me by. And for crying out, when I search for tamil words now - I'm coming out with some distinguished kannada - dont want to begin to understand why this is happening. In other words I'm communicating only with a few ppl which suits me fine.
Meanwhile the balcony opens out to the pleasant Children's park right next to a book fair of some kind I havent visited yet. It's pretty warm.

5 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you?

 
At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pondi

-Finny

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger misch said...

sounds like fun... write in more. and hey we would be heading to gokarna by bus. discovererd car would be like a matchbox with 5 of us + driving through the mangalore heat = not much fun + lots of stress... call me or mail in...

 
At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you are in Pondy and I am in Bangalore, makes no difference to me. :-)

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger Finny Forever said...

oi ravi. what a pity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home