Isthmus of Ignatz

Brick by Brick

Friday, August 13, 2004

Under seige but a great topping

Today received a letter from a genius in Sudan and it changed the day. I ambushed an auto as soon as I could and made him take me to Sankar's on Museums where I found they had no postcards; so i walked to Fountainhead and found a couple, walked to the library and wrote furiously to my sudanese doppelganger. I had the pleasure of interrupting my work to inform 2 nyphmets of regular aishwarya looks to shut their traps on their worthless mobiles and the inconsequential feathers complied and moved out. Looked around and considered martin amis, by then it was 6 and had to go - walked to shivajinagar and the moment i was a foot from the busstop, the clouds burst. so along with 500 men vyed for space under the eaves of some shop in the Hotel Select complex. I didnt have to endure the regulation fondle which i am sure is because i was wearing soda glasses. one man though quite innocently used my hips to hoist himself under the shelter while all other men looked in perfect delight. when i asked him what the hell he thought he was doing he genuinely apologised and it wasnt too bad. The point is i was under the weather by the time i arrived chez moi. But by 9, when i got around to checking my mail - what a great end to the day!
(To be contd.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home