Isthmus of Ignatz

Brick by Brick

Monday, October 25, 2004

Impending Destitution

It's happened dear pantomimists. Just when I'm teetering towards some balance in my freelancing frolic and need all the stability I can; the sign has come upon me. The sign of certain destitution - by the dawn of the first of December, all personal effects are required to be purged from the family shack and with that the presence of the person behind this blogger. How all this came about is beyond my present patience to commit here, but things were coming to a head. Well atleast there's a month to soundout to distant figures who could pass for friends - and time to pack up and here I think I'll have next to no clothes, lots of underwear and bras but how on earth will I lug my library - serious weeding out necessary here.
I'll keep you posted.

And try out NaNoBloMo - the novel blogging contest. I'm on it too.

3 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Blogger JP said...

Ouch. My symapthies.

Feel free to offload excess books on me, btw. ;)

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger Finny Forever said...

criminal. pepper in the baby's bathwater before theyre all chucked hrmph.

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger Finny Forever said...

yes i said pepper. gets to the eyes see?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home