Isthmus of Ignatz

Brick by Brick

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I think the sordid fact that yie yam actually a dyslexic masquerading as a copycritter is coming to blazing light. Time for a profession change. Cos really: 1) hit the ceiling 2) cant find an assistant 3) am really dyslexic 4) have been seeing the end of the road of me as copycritter for some time now 5) cant spell 6) have developed eye problems; may actually be going blind 7) o ye - and yam also not a perfectionist in the grammar detail / spelling sense as critters are meant to be, so ...
Bleeding fuck-lucked jew. So now i'm beginning to sympathise with all the beggars and blinders on the road. I hear that life is no easier though I might learn another language. Lets see.

5 Comments:

At 5:16 AM, Blogger Jugular Bean said...

Perhaps you can eat three volumes of classics and hope for the best?

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger Jugular Bean said...

Or you can just join me at the NDA - the National Association of Dyslexics. You'd be welcomed with a boquet if we can find someone to fuck the plowers!

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Finny Forever said...

3 volumes of classics - that would take me 3 years. looks likr i'm already fucking the powers. but tanks for the comradship

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger ether said...

Aye aye, may I join this NDA?

won't that be 'fluck the plowers', bean?

:)

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger Jugular Bean said...

Well ok, so it's fluck the plowers, but does that sound as funny, I ask you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home