Isthmus of Ignatz

Brick by Brick

Thursday, March 09, 2006

The perpetually jigging right leg of the dumb fuck sitting next to me at vork became more than I could take yesterday. When did all this fuckuks start? - some 2 weeks back when I had my legs spreadeagled in my own area while at work, he walked back from the loo and before bumming onto his seat, leaned over in the swing and touched me with a finger on my upperleg and said 'sorry' like it was all planned. Being stoned as I was, I didnt register or react to what the hell had happened. Well that saved his fucking dick, if I were my normal self then. But instead, he's had to pay the dumbfuck price ever since. smashed his hand with a heavy book one hour later when I came to and was shifting books, pushed his screen to the extreme other end and slammed his leg with a chair as I passed by. But his face and jigging was more than I could take, so finally moved out to the other side. Rama fuicking christ. I still want to kill. Anyone want to die?

4 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for Misch's one-track comment on this one...

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Ubermensch said...

learn finny from slogan, the art of pre-emptive attack.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger JP said...

You go stoned to work?

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Finny Forever said...

got stoned from vork.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home