Isthmus of Ignatz

Brick by Brick

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Just when I was going to say how sorry I felt for all pondi's bookslaves if there are any, walking down rue ange for sapad I see a book sale peeping out of a hall. O pogleee - it seemed to be some kind of SF parade for some reason - but on the whole in other genres and less botheration, quite a paradis of things. I picked up an Art&Design and really wanted to pick up another one (Art and cultural difference: hybrids and clusters) which had an article by Victor Anant - 'Kunjamma and the hooded camera'. Instead I read that article in the hall and made did with the other one. Victor Anant, I need to find out a little more about him.
In other news, eggpot is fine with the advise that tropical climates arent recommended for gout. Ireland, Iceland - soots well.

2 Comments:

At 4:08 AM, Blogger Anushya said...

so are you having a good time or not?

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger Finny Forever said...

a contemplative time - watching and thinking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home