Isthmus of Ignatz

Brick by Brick

Friday, February 11, 2005



(A part of)JP Scheme 1
From behind the eave of the felt that flatters the discrete turns of my face, i have the room to regard and consider her pleasure for me like an unseen spy. She has travelled further than I would ever care to do myself and wiser in the wide ways and revelations of continents undreamed, and now sits hands together before her, seducing with the breach of a smile that reveals her composed plot by the significant shadow of her nose. She has come some way in years but has held wilfully to the point of her context. She wants nothing but the value she missed being assigned by the people of any one place with time. I watch her porcelain veneer shine to deliberate effect by her appointed vantage by the window and think only of my complete brazen creoli who wasted no time. I hook my elbow. The angle flamboyant? I have until recently been Most Favored in the court of the Keng.
Orlando: my name.

6 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger JP said...

Ah, Orlando. I do get that. Nice one. More forthcoming?

 
At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

orlando because i'm reading woolf's orlando - a man who late roles a lady.

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger JP said...

Indeed. I liked that one a lot - hvnt read much of her other stuff though. Any recos?

 
At 3:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

read To the Lighthouse - liked very much. on my recco blossoms acquired a bunch of mrs dalloways as well.

 
At 3:39 AM, Blogger JP said...

Thanks! I seem to recall that To The Lighthouse is somewhere in my stash of Potentially Enriching Books To Read Some Day, But Feel Chuffed About Owning In The Meaning!

 
At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

far from a 'must', it's such a ride.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home