Isthmus of Ignatz

Brick by Brick

Thursday, April 14, 2005

From Prague, after a long time

Cousin replies after a while. The body of his mail is square counter to me philosophi and heres the PS and what the hell is he saying? Even he thinks i'm a potent loser. Watch when he sees me come in judgement over his crap. at least he's a friend. He's made points and i'm burnt out - dying fast. save.

...
Love you,
Thomas
P.S. I am in Prague will be completing school soon, two of my friends Jesse Baldwin and Calum Ferguson have got got together with me and we have formed a production company called Pickle and we are running it here in Prague. Wish us luck. And I am so confident that you are made to run the long way - happy and really cheerful all the while. Just get out of Bangalore - I would suggest get away from the messy clutter of India. Trust me there is a whole new world out here. You know it more than I do, you've seen more countries and experience more stuff that I have. so lady don't be in that room, or cubicle you are a bigger person to fit into those boxes get out there and be yourself. love you

2 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger ravi srinivasan said...

agree with what cous tomas sayz, mother.
get pickled. or take up studies.
but do it and then relax.

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Finny Forever said...

going to get stuffed and mounted instead thanks. nobody thought of that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home