Isthmus of Ignatz

Brick by Brick

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Yesterday I had the pleasure of having upon my lap curled up a cat. Her name was lady and she walked into the friend's reading room straight beside the settee i was on and placed once significant paw on my lap for starters; it soon took two ritual circles of the lap before settling down in a curl. Now to observe decorum in the friends place had crossed my legs which meant not the greatest room for the curled persian so had to support one orphaned paw with the pads of one hand while using the fingers of both hands to hold and read the book 'French for cats'. One she had the fill of the lap she disembarked and theres nothing you can or with any dignity should do to get it back. I can assure you theres isnt anything softer than the fur of a persian cat and best on a live persian if u were thinkig anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home