Isthmus of Ignatz

Brick by Brick

Monday, December 12, 2005

I'm fucked. This time I have to look out for a new place thats cheap. This means goodbye travel plans. To be called a bitch behind your back by your own f&b - that just takes the dungcake. I also dont have patience right now for ppl who ask questions like: what do I think of hindu religioius imagery; do i feel alienated? fuck you - ask yourself. right now I dont think im expecting much when i'm asking for a cheap place with a nice owner and water-elec. shit.

2 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Blogger ravi srinivasan said...

:)
Don't take it to heart, fin. I was just thinking about the role symbols play in our mythos.
Was that why you didn't join us?

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Finny Forever said...

no, susu, just tired.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home