Isthmus of Ignatz

Brick by Brick

Monday, January 02, 2006

Kiddy Kiddy Kiddy caths

uhhh. Because i've had to vacate the more livable room at home for a guest, ive had to sleep in my own room which is a haystack with lizard parts, books and clothes for walls. Now i've developed health impediments like: fluttering lungs that ache and clutch, and more importantly a dangerous hostility to the guest who happens to be spanish. I'm frankly ashamed of myself, i'm a fucking rotten host, and my mother always warned me ever since i was 4 that i'd grow up to be a famous smelly beggar on the streets with no hope and a repetoire of harrowing facial expressions. If life's about boomerangs, my hits coming and mom's going to be partying in Ibiza very soon. The good news is that first, Ibiza is no longer so popular, and second: i'm going to be staying over at a friends place in ulsoor fom tonight for 3 days, with no one but her cats all 6. the other 6 are taking a break elsewhere. I'm told if i wish to invite the cats to sleep with me at night, i could leave the bedroom door ajar, rush back into bed, and theyll tumble upwards clownishly but elegantly and make themselves felt. During the evening i am also to rub them decorously from time to time (while they take on alarmingly explicit postures which must not move me) after laying out the water and food.
The Delite.

3 Comments:

At 2:14 AM, Blogger Jugular Bean said...

Oooh zee cats!

 
At 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about that dog u were supposed to live your life with? how will he cope with u being away with 6 cats?

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Finny Forever said...

yes zee cats. but murugan - i'm just ready for the dog - i havent got him yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home