Isthmus of Ignatz

Brick by Brick

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

w*king when you dont want to is like being raped - something that someone like me just doesnt allow. but i'm letting here and now i'm getting it done to me. i swear i'm going to run with all the testosterone vapour in this fucking air. I hate magalomaniacs even if theyre sometimes impressive and considerate and compassionate. fuck it chuck it i says. i'm not here to accomodate that even if i'm a bacteria-ridden vermin.
i wrest my case all ye dickheads on which my bacteria shall not grow.

3 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger misch said...

how about letting the bacteria fester on his dick so no one can ever give him a good head?
(oui! oui! oui! oui! :P)

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Finny Forever said...

its still my bacteria.

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger Recho said...

ouch... it hurts me to see you all speak of someone's family jewels in that manner.

Plus nobody forces you to work, it's an exchange we make to accomodate ourselves in society. You sell your soul, and your parents stop bugging you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home