Isthmus of Ignatz

Brick by Brick

Friday, January 06, 2006

A mystical disc. Of moon in a dish.

7:08 7:09; cat on the cushy; cat on the line.
I maike up my island, i maike up my mind,
I live for the liquid that pours in a line;
It drips on my toes, it smudges my fuzz,
It splashes on tile, but leave her a vile.
She's growing, she's growing.
Growing inside.

The drum of the dawn, turns eyeballs to look
A singular tabby hook in a brown nook:
A corner that flashes with sparkles and blades,
And switchknives and needles, and pokies and haze.
She turns there her neck and beams at a disc:
A mystical disc of moon in a dish.

Full moon in a round dish of metal like steel,
She considers her equal: her deity pool.
Breathing the vapour of steam on the skim
She casts a close shadow on a circle of skin.
We Worship the aura of actual things
Like the skin on the skim of a mystical thing.

2 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger ether said...

Beautifully written...

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Finny Forever said...

i bow, fingers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home