Isthmus of Ignatz

Brick by Brick

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Iguana of Eggs lost her mojo since that* time.
And No one can help her find it.
I lost my fucking mojo guys.
For faff writing, faff working, faf pulling off anything, even somewuns pants and the bull over your eyes.
Jerk off to all commercial sucksexes
who make ur munnypack month after month.
Saying the right thing to the right
people, and fuck fit.
My pants are falling and I'm wolfing
at false intertext**
because i dont have a language
they should have taught me.
But I'm laughing like this :D :D :D
(see I can spell laugh, i can use smilies)
cos you didnt even know
this one atleast wasnt mine.

*examples of smart local usage - see i know this i know this. I fit in at last machcha. but where da? it stops at that. what posturing this is.

**this is smart professional knowledge - now i fit with smart ppl. They will say - How much she knows da! How much she must be reading in the side (with the thorn). Decpetor recpetor she is.

6 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger misch said...

moolah and power defines lots of things. sucking especially.

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger JP said...

How much she knows da! :D Nice one.

Easy with the dissing of people who earn though! I do and I'm SUPERCOOL and kiss no one's arse (except, as you can see, MY OWN, hah!!). Took a wasted half-decade to figure out how, though. If I can, you can. One day. Until then, enjoy the belongingness da MACHCHA!!!

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger ether said...

*hmm*

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Finny Forever said...

just realized i didnt feel the same way about the post once ide posted it ;|
-Finny

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Jugular Bean said...

Btw, the road, next to Spinn.

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Jugular Bean said...

Yikes...I meant Mojos is down the road, next to Spinn. Since you were looking for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home